The ultimate player's guide to the AE-20 and AE-30
- The ultimate player's guide for the Roland Aerophone AE-20 and AE-30.
- 35 videos split into 4 modules. Over 10 hours in total.
- Freshman: Detailed setup of the instrument. Learn the controls, menu options, firmware update, the editor app and playing techniques.
- Sophomore: Customising the Aerophone. Understanding MIDI, customising the controls, the motion sensor, user fingerings, FX, back up and restore and import/export options.
- Junior: Learn how to make your own sounds. Scene structure, combining sounds, split scenes, create drones, canons, sustained sounds, harmony, user scale tuning and sample import.
- Senior: Beyond the Aerophone. Roland Cloud, Zenology, using external sounds, SWAM, Camelot Pro, MainStage and BOSS FS1 foot pedal.
- Downloadable PDF for each lesson.
- Downloadable sounds for your Aerophone.
- Regular live webinars with Alistair to get your questions answered and join a community of other players.
- Learn anywhere, anytime, at your own pace.
I've been waiting to make this course for many years. I wanted to create the ultimate learning experience to help you thoroughly understand the Aerophone.
You have so many questions, let me help you discover the answers.
Membership includes free access to FORUM
The place to meet, share performances of course material and get your questions answered.
What people are saying
Alistair is a born teacher and able to take students carefully and patiently through all that they need to know to progress, and in a logical and sensible order and pace. He is a consummate musician, and comfortable in a wide variety of musical genres.
His enthusiasm and great experience in the world of synthesis and electronics, especially in relation to wind synthesizers shines through all of his teaching, from which I have personally benefited a great deal. I could not recommend anybody in this field more highly.
Over the past 4 years I have had numerous lessons with Alistair and found him a superb tutor. He is extremely knowledgeable of his subject matter and has the rare ability to impart this knowledge to his pupils, at their pace, in a very engaging manner.
This is just what I was looking for. A step by step guide to learning the Aerophone. I'm really enjoying the tunes with backing tracks and Alistair explains things really clearly. I can connect my phone to the aerophone, watch a lesson and practice without disturbing my kids in the evening.
Do you have Questions?
Who is the course for?
Can I use any Roland Aerophone?
Is there a guarantee?
How long will I have access to the course?
How long will it take to get access to the course?
Any more questions?
Special thanks to Lindsey Smith for proof reading, and to my family for putting up with never seeing me for the past few months.